The way to creating content that gets the best and highest-quality leads, is to ensure that you know who your audience is. What are their pain points? How to solve them.
When you know the right information about your audience and the products you should promote, creating the right content will be a lot simpler. The reason is that for that your content will be so targeted that only the people that you really want, will bother consuming any of it.
* Reports – A report includes a lot of research, sources, and information that help a prospect make a buying decision. Usually, these types of reports are called white papers. White papers describe the problem and the solutions to the problem, and usually include a recommendation of which solution to use based on the research.
* Video – Most people are visual thinkers and like video. Video can be recorded, a webinar, a live event on Facebook, or something else. It can even be motion graphics (GIF) that you offer your audience to help them solve a problem or show them how you relate to them. Since video is more likely to be shared, the leads generated are a lot more likely to convert.
* Social Media – You might not even think of the posts you put on social media as content, but they are. It’s considered part of “off-page SEO” and is a necessary part of content creation that you will need to use. The best social media content asks for engagement and sends them to your website content and to a form that gets them on your list.
* Blog Posts and Articles – Creating informative blog posts and articles that live first on your website, and then can be distributed through syndication to other areas, will help you get more quality leads – as long as you are careful about where you put the content and understand who you’re writing it for.
* Case Studies – These are very exciting for your audience and belong on your website. They can be presented as a blog post, or can be conducted as an interview-type webinar, and then reposted and reused in numerous areas. When your audience sees other people like them succeeding, they’ll want more of your stuff.
* Infographics – A great way to explain a lot of data, infographics are more likely to be shared than a sole data-centric blog post or article. So, anytime you have a very data-centered blog post or article, consider getting an infographic made from the information so that it’s more likely to be shared and consumed. The more people you attract who need the information and actually consume it, the more people will convert.
By creating content you’re generating high-quality leads that can be pretty much anything you want it to be, as long as it is what your leads are looking for. Remember, it’s not about you, it’s all about them.
At some point you will need a good Solo Ad provider. I recommend this one. He is reliable and always over-delivers.